FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 22
10:30am - 1:00pm
Challenge Your friends - Your Teachers - Your School!
Join us in the Ultimate School Challenge, a 5km muddy-challenge of edMUDton!
What you get:
- Custom EdMUDton medal
- Portion of your event entry goes to the CASA Foundation!
- edMUDton race bib
- edMUDton finishers shirt...if you finish! *limited quantities available
- Post race refreshments
- Chance to be awarded the Champion Ultimate School!
How to Register:
Get your school involved - have your teacher/principal contact us for details on how to participate.
- Our event fee is $20/participant. We would require a complete participant list, as well as contact details for invoicing.
- The list can be provided by Thursday prior to the event with invoicing to follow.
- A rough number of attendees would be appreciated 2 weeks prior to ensure that we have tshirts for everyone!
Please forward an excel sheet with participant name, age, sex, 'captain' contact (teacher?), and contact details for invoicing.
contact us with your team registration details!
EDMUDTON IS LOCATED AT THE HILLS AT CHARLESWORTH.
ELLERSLIE RD & 34TH STREET.
The Hills at Charlesworth is located in Edmonton’s southeast. A variety of low impact development and green building practices were conceptualized to create a sense of place that sets the bar high for sustainable development in the city. A variety of housing types are proposed, ranging from single family dwellings and duplexes to townhomes. The Hills at Charlesworth also features a stunning wetland and large tree stand. There’s plenty of walking trails throughout the community for residents to enjoy active recreational activities, right in the heart of the subdivision.
Follow the edMUDton signs!
Friday, September 22nd
10:00am Event Checkin.
After you dropoff your gear (if needed), go to the starting area and await your wave start.
Once you cross the finishline, you will recieve your finishers medal and access all the post-race festivities!
|12:30 pm||5 Km|
*Note: Start times may be changed due to registration numbers.
As part of the school challenge, we are requiring volunteer support from each of the schools. Contact us for more details.